Sold/Ended: December Windows of Evil Pins

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by CanaDaLE, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Hoping to get the December Windows of Evil pins - would prefer to purchase, willing to trade.

Please let me know if you have one, two or all three from December. I'm trying to be a completest with this set.

Thank you

2. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

I didn't see any posts for the December 13th release. Wanted to know how it went?

@pincrazy - did you end up going?

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    91   0   0

My parents went on Thursday. They bought the pin at 9:30. There was no line. Not sure how popular this one was...

4. KJackson1195

KJackson1195 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Did anyone get any extra to sale?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Hi Tina, I made it around 1 in the afternoon, nothing like what we went through for chernabog/Facilier release.

As Ann mentioned no lines, and plenty were available, only couple stores were sold out.
    Surprised that it seems mostly completeists are continuing with the series, the hype seems to have simmered. The next 2 will be a better turnout probably due to anniv pins being released, and interest in Queen of Hearts.
    I expect the next hard window to get will be Scar. :p

6. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Sending pm

7. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I was also there and went specifically as a trial run for windows of magic craziness...it was a big womp womp womp...they were readily available with full racks on Sunday afternoon when I left so I really didn’t need to bring my helmet or hockey stick. I may have one to trade but waiting for January release dates before I move on it. Circle back with me @CanaDaLE after Jan Release flyer drops if you are still ISO horn king...also I bet prices in EBay will continue to drop especially once the last two are released due to the low demand on this character...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    pincrazy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.