• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Decided to Share my Collection

Decided to Share my Collection

BATB_Abbi

Abbi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone. I don’t think I have ever shown my complete collection. So here it is.

Now it is a quite small collection, one that I am actually quite proud of.

Now this is my BatB collection,

Most of these pins my mom collected for me when I was a kid, but there are a few I got on my own, that are the jewels of my collection.

And these are my ransoms. Star Wars, Hunchback, and pins I just like it have memories connected to them.

As you can see my collection is small but mighty. I hope to expand a build this collection over the years, and one day maybe I’ll have a super cool display to share.

You have a great BatB collection and some really cute pins in your random collection. Thanks for sharing.

I've collected BatB pins for years and you have several pins I don't have. I enjoyed seeing real pictures of them. :)

Back