• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Decisions Decisions...Mirror Mirror

I think the Queen would be awesome if it was just her silhouette without any decorations around her, so I vote for the Rose...looks so good!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The square-ish design of the Evil Queen pin doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as the rose, so I'll also cast a vote for the BatB pin. Both are great ideas, though -- what a find!

Not to get too fussy but that's what I'm talking about!
Pin 77585 DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Evil Queen
sometimes I should just read and not talk.

I like the rose. Evil Queen DOES makes sense in a mirror frame, but I don't think that is the kind of mirror frame she would have (it does fit BatB style really well actually). Disney Store did a "replica" EQ mirror a few years ago that would look really good with some of her pins in it.

My vote is rose as well. I like the concept of the Evil Queen but something about the square shape makes it less aesthetically pleasing ~ just my two pennies...