• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend not adding ANYTHING to PINPICS until it become clear there will be no charges for the use of the site. You might be doing work you won't be able to access....

And rumor has it..there is another competing site coming....

For the time being, I'd say post the remaining pin to pinpics. It is the only pin site that we currently have, and it helps to have every pin up there. If for whatever reason there is another competing site (which I don't know how many people would switch with pinpics being so established and hopefully it stays open and free to us all) then the pin, along with all the others can be added then.

I would recommend not adding ANYTHING to PINPICS until it become clear there will be no charges for the use of the site. You might be doing work you won't be able to access....

And rumor has it..there is another competing site coming....

How could another site start up now without the Pin Pics database that took twelve years to get where it is today?

How could another site start up now without the Pin Pics database that took twelve years to get where it is today?

Well, if Pinpics starts to charge; or the information becomes so tainted...it would not be difficult to upload the old database to another place. I like the idea of a Pinpics place before LANSAM took over. Granted it would have to be renamed..but the rest can remain the same.

All it takes is a known name and place to go.

I know I have my collection saved in a special download. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone not wanting to redo their lists, do the same while they can for free....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back