• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Designer Couples 2 **NEW THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Designer Couples 2 **NEW THREAD**

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
pin102926_zps9385810f.jpeg

I am looking for Aurora, so looking for people for the other couples for a co-op since that seems to be cheaper than buying the pins individually.
Pm if interested!

Last edited:
What is a max everyone wants to spend on their pin? If everyone can give me a realistic price for their pin then I can look around for sets for sale within our budget :)

I actually was was able to find my aurora, but I have a friend looking for one so I am more than willing to keep helping with this co op! Or if someone else that sees this wants aurora they can take over :)

Last edited:
I found my Cindy and Charming. Congrats on findig your Aurora ! :D

So I'm out of the co-op (I can't afford more designer pins at this moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back