• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Did I get zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Did I get zapped?

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Help people! I'm so confused. I got a parcel in the mail today from the USA and I figured maybe one of the pins I have bought had arrived or something - I picked it up and it felt quite heavy which was the first thing that confused me. Upon opening the package I found this:

As you may be able to see there is a letter type thing at the bottom saying that this came from eBay but I DIDN'T buy it...
Before you ask whether it was the wrong address it definitely wasn't cause its on the letter and the envelope.
Anyone have any ideas??

Last edited:
Hrm... Maybe someone bought something on ebay and had it sent to you? That'd be an EXTRA sneaky zap!
Well, that was what I was thinking, I have bought stuff and participated in games on here, but then why would the letter specificalyl metion eBay? And tell me that I'm the high bidder... I'm just so confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.