• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Different opportunity to zap or help

ZAPPED! Different opportunity to zap or help

iheartpins

The motto says it all
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have been really thinking about this. I even started a thread of maybe less harder/exspensive zaps. I came to the conclusion that there are people who are way better at finding things, maybe have better resources or whatever reasons. For me myself personally. I think my resources would be better used with helping with postage. I know there have been weeks that I have spent well over $20 for trades. I can imagaine that zappers carry heavy exspenses as well.

Not saying anyone has to do this. But it's just a better idea for me. Maybe someone else has wanted to help or wished they could zap more ect... This might be e a different way to help.

I am not abandoning, my other grail thread. Just turing it in a different direction. I know I can't help all the time. But I would like to when I can.

Back