Disney After Hours Boo Bash

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
404   0   0
Disney After Hours Boo Bash tickets go on sale next month.
A new kind of MNSSHP will be happening this year.
Guests will have to purchase a separate ticket for this special event that technically takes place on select nights from August 10 - October 31 during the hours of 9pm to midnight.
It is said that guests can enter the park as early as 7pm and the event will officially kick off at 9:00pm!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Jeez. That's a lot later start than prior years. If I recall correctly you used to be able to enter at something like 4:00 and the party started like 6 or 7.

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Jeez. That's a lot later start than prior years. If I recall correctly you used to be able to enter at something like 4:00 and the party started like 6 or 7.
It's a lot more similar to the hours of some of the parties/events at DLR. Our Marvel After Dark event was from 9pm-midnight, which I did not feel was nearly long enough for the price tag...

BellesEnchantedRose

Will no longer be available after CIJ.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0

I do think it’s better for day guests who aren’t attending the event. Overcrowding became a big issues in the last couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
538   0   0
I'm pretty sure the price tag will be high (especially for Halloween) but hey, it might be worth it!