• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Backstage Collection - Subscription

Disney Backstage Collection - Subscription

DisneyJ

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
| shopDisney

Get Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Merchandise You Won't Find Anywhere Else!

Celebrate the artistry of Disney with a special limited-release T-shirt, pin and more delivered to your doorstep every month.* Starting as low as $34.99.†

A Delightful Surprise with Every Delivery!

Celebrating everything from long-lost backstories to major milestones, the Disney Backstage Collection includes the brands you know and love.

sb_bs-logos_20190901_2x

| shopDisney

Get Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Merchandise You Won't Find Anywhere Else!

Celebrate the artistry of Disney with a special limited-release T-shirt, pin and more delivered to your doorstep every month.* Starting as low as $34.99.†

A Delightful Surprise with Every Delivery!

Celebrating everything from long-lost backstories to major milestones, the Disney Backstage Collection includes the brands you know and love.

sb_bs-logos_20190901_2x

One downfall is that you pay $420 up front. It’s not a monthly subscription like Park pack was. :/

I was also confused. It says whats in your welcome canister. Does that mean all of them will have the same items in them with different designs each month? Or just the first comes with that pin?

That Disney Bros design is really cool though!!!

One downfall is that you pay $420 up front. It’s not a monthly subscription like Park pack was. :/

I was also confused. It says whats in your welcome canister. Does that mean all of them will have the same items in them with different designs each month? Or just the first comes with that pin?

You are absolutely correct. There are two other subscription options, but everything is paid up front.

Sounds interesting. I’m going to give it a try. Starting short term since pay in full up front.

I think it’s going to be “same items in them with different designs each month” including a pin.

:)

Looks really cool but don't really have the cash to spare. Maybe once the first box is released I'll be interested enough to do some saving for it....

Okay, this answers my questions as to why it says "starting as low as $34.99". With the last park pack, they offered a year subscription for one price - you pay upfront and it was discounted about 10% of what the month to month subscription was. I signed up for the two I was allotted at the time and figured I'd sign my husband up for it if I liked the first month. After the first month arrived, the year subscription disappeared and what was left was the higher per month price. So I'm guessing that the $34.99/month = $420/year price is just for the annual and that there would be a $39.99/month month to month price (?)

Back