• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I know this might be early for a thread but I thought I might post this to see if anyone has got these and can say what the concealed ones are. Ive seen on pinpics its Jungle Book, Aristocats and Roger Rabbit so Im wondering what other 7 films they used. And if there is a Tangled one XD

I know this might be early for a thread but I thought I might post this to see if anyone has got these and can say what the concealed ones are. Ive seen on pinpics its Jungle Book, Aristocats and Roger Rabbit so Im wondering what other 7 films they used. And if there is a Tangled one XD

I emailed the person who is selling those on ebay and she said that a CM in one of the FL pin stores had a list of all the concealed ones, and the only ones she could remember were - 7 Dwarfs, Peter Pan, 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella's Step-Family. She didn't see any signs of a chaser in this series. The DLR release apparently has been pushed back a week.

I emailed the person who is selling those on ebay and she said that a CM in one of the FL pin stores had a list of all the concealed ones, and the only ones she could remember were - 7 Dwarfs, Peter Pan, 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella's Step-Family. She didn't see any signs of a chaser in this series. The DLR release apparently has been pushed back a week.

Thanks for the info! I'm bummed they pushed back the release for DLR though. I was hoping to trade for a box at PTN.

hmmm guess we will know soon enough when people have got back from the park as I have no clue what time it for you guys all I know its 9pm for me :p

I'm eager to get an official list of what the other ones are. I can't wait to see pictures of the pins either. I was upset that I wasted time away from work to try and get some only for them to not have any. :(

I know it has the potential for another Rapunzel-fiasco but I think it would be a let down without a chaser in the series.

I LOVE IT!!!!

$(KGrHqF,!pEE8WR)eYBwBPPWJDYW3!~~60_3.JPG

I had to buy it.... LoL <3

P.s. I'll take my own Nice Picture of it as soon as it arrives :D

Last edited:
DLR release didn't happen today :( Stu (Disneypins99) was very disappointed (as was I, as I was hoping to trade for some at PTN tomorrow).

Ah well. Hopefully they don't ship their pins to WDW.

Glad I pre-ordered 2 sets with "UP" as the reveal pin on ebay, from florida. I got an e-mail notifying me my pins are on the way :) I was not sure how this release would go, so I opted to spend the extra 6 bucks that they were asking.

Hope they aren't sold out by the time I get there on Monday. I've got a terrible flu thing going on and I'm trying to recover in time to go. Can someone who went to WDW tell me if they had plenty of boxes or just a few and where were they located? thanks.

Alice? Oi! Any other princesses besides Ariel? Do they show Aurora and Cinderella in their portraits?

Can anyone post pictures of these pins that were able to get them?

Deng I had my girlfriend go to the park today to get these for me too...can anyone pick me up a stitch and up box next week?

OMG..SO happy there is an Aristocats.

Can anyone confirm that the reveals always come with the same conceal?

Also anyone who got them today, where are they in WDW???

I was at DLR early this morning. I was so bummed that the pins were not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back