• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Collectible Keys

Disney Collectible Keys

DisneyJ

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

ss_new-earthkey_20210331_v2

Earth Day - Collectible Key

Available 4/19

168485548_503580754340746_8379876814639846837_n.jpg

Available on ShopDisneyUK (Available 4/19)
*No information for the US*

Wow! It took me a while to find your new thread of Disney keys! Thanks! @DisneyJ

Where is the previous thread of "Disney Store Keys"? Cannot locate it any longer.

rainbow-key_20210412_2x

Rainbow Disney Collection
Mickey Mouse Collectible Key​

Available 5/3

star-wars-keys_20210412

Star Wars
Collectible Keys​

Available 5/4

What happened to the forum? Lost threads???

Anyway, just saw the It's a Small World 55th Anniversary Key Pin is up on the UK site. It's beautiful.

ShopDisneyUK

172455575_2966167626952823_8770449823796439943_n.jpg

Free Disney+ Opening Ceremony Key
When you spend £20 or more
Use code: DISNEYPLUS
Ends Monday 19th April at 8am | While stocks last

rainbow-key_20210412_2x

Rainbow Disney Collection​

Mickey Mouse Collectible Key​

Available 5/3

star-wars-keys_20210412

Star Wars

Collectible Keys​

Available 5/4
I told myself that I really wasn’t going to collect the keys, but then they had to create a rainbow key. I really like it. And of course more Star Wars keys. Well it is almost May the 4th. So bring on the SW merch!

FREE Eco-Friendly
Key with Purchase​

Plantable key made with pine seeds
and compostable paper.
Code: EARTHDAY

Wow! This looks worth more than the compostable paper key, which may break into pieces in a couple of months...

Photo by Disney Store UK on April 20, 2021.

Unlock Disney Princess Power​

Get a FREE collectible Disney Princess Key with a $25+ purchase in store or online
Available 4/27

Same day the next set in the Castle series is supposed to release. Nice to give a princess themed gift with purchase at the same time releasing new princess themed stuff to buy. If the website can handle the load, which it’s been better at lately than it as this time last year.

So is the princess key free using a code or are they actually dropping it into anyone's cart with the $25 purchase? I saw one blog that said the UK store is requiring the code 'princess', but it was unclear if the code is also required in the US...

So is the princess key free using a code or are they actually dropping it into anyone's cart with the $25 purchase? I saw one blog that said the UK store is requiring the code 'princess', but it was unclear if the code is also required in the US...
You were right! The code is royalkey :) Jasmine now available to purchase!

Purchased Jasmine's castle and got the free princess key, though paid for the shipping fee. Everything's perfect.

Btw, it looks this time UK and US share the same tag of the princess key.

Today's mystery saving!
Add collectible keys and pins available on the website into your bag, and reveal the deal at 40% off.

Back