• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Collectible Keys

3up-sq_pre-aware_stitch-keys-set_20210621_2x

Unlock Experiment 626
Stitch Key Set​

Available 6/26
3up-sq_pre-aware_firework-key-pin_20210621_2x

Unlock the Fun
Firework Key Pin​

Available 7/4

Last edited:
Coming Soon: unlock the Marvel Mystery Key, Captain America 80th Anniversary Key & Pin

Anyone know if there is a key to match the July 4th fireworks key pin?

Thanks
The key is supposed to be the new key they use for opening up a store for the day, if/when they start doing that again, and assuming they do it before they close all of the stores. I heard that some of the keys were given out in Japan, so they are going for crazy $$$ on auction sites

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

For all the key fans, there’s a reusable shopping bag with the fireworks key and a lock and key coffee mug up today as well.

c9284557e3f664f6c0729d292174bfdb.jpg

$3.99

bc105250c093b3e2692ea4d20e3b731e.jpg

63c1974c3130c5593b720ebb4093fd7c.jpg

$19.99

People were saying on Facebook that many stores were giving the green vines opening key out with either any purchase, any key/key pin purchase, or any purchase over $50 that included a key, depending on which store they went to. Seems as if they were just getting rid of whatever stock they had left.

They are closing the stores in Canada, though they just reopened last Wednesday...Any purchases over $25 in store, free Cruella key, princess key, and earth day key; Over $70, receive an additional set of 3 Mickey Mouse keys. Don't see the green vine opening key or the tote yet.

Background image of Unlock the Marvel Mystery Key, Captain America 80th Anniversary Key & Key Pin

Unlock the Marvel Mystery Key, Captain America 80th Anniversary Key & Key Pin​

Available 7/19

Captain America 80th Anniversary Collectible Key Pin – Special Edition
Captain America 80th Anniversary Collectible Key – Special Edition
Marvel Collectible Mystery Key

8/16 - Alice in Wonderland 70th Anniversary Special Collectible Key & Key Pin

Alice-in-Wonderland-anniversary-limited-edition-disney-key-455x625.png

9/7- Nightmare Before Christmas Blind Key Pins
shopdisney-2021-the-nightmare-before-christmas-blind-collectible-key-pin-set-486x625.png

*Haunted Mansion added for 8/16

Last edited:
Fyi, updated release date for Nightmare before Christmas key pins is 9/7. Also on Disney’s checklist they show the keys as well along with Mickeys ornament key, and Hocus Pocus set with no release date

Hocus Pocus Collectible Key Set
The Haunted Mansion Collectible Key – Special Edition
Alice in Wonderland 70th Anniversary Collectible Key Pin – Special Edition

SO....on FB yesterday (not sure if it's been posted here somewhere; haven't looked) I see a post about more Disney Stores that are being closed.

Any-who, I stopped at the Los Cerritos Mall's DS. I believe they had just Put Out the "It's now time to say Goodbye" sign in front of the store. I'll be honest, I was expecting to see a line in front of the store when I walked up.

So, I go inside, and there's hardly anyone there, and NO Reduced Price Signs. So I asked one of the Store CM's, and she said, there store hadn't started marking items down yet; however the Lakewood Mall was offering 20% off.

She gave me the phone number of their store and said I could call, daily to get and update on the Discounts.

So, I find it interesting that most of the OUTLET SD's are remaining Open....thus far. Hmm....

I've been eyeing the AiW Disney Key. But I am Pleased to say, (after thinking to myself, no don't NEED this) I actually WALKED-AWAY and didn't buy the Large Key OR the Pin!

Gosh, I am getting better and better at walking away. HAHA!

So...all that being said, you all know the Cerritos Mall and Lakewood Mall are closing on 9/15.

And, a little side story about my....Disney Purchasing Restraint! I just love being SILLY!

I have an extra haunted mansion key available. Please let me know if you’d be interested in it, willing to trade or sell it.

We are in WD right now. Was told all the surrounding stores are closing except the Disney Springs. They have 20% off the entire store. With the Disney Visa card it adds up to be 28% off

Back