• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Complete Pin Sets for Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Complete Pin Sets for Auction

mattolsen21698

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I have 2 complete mystery tin pin sets for autction.They are the 2008 Character lollipop mystery tin pin set made up of 10 limited edition pins.The other set is the 2007 Cute Characters mystery tin pin set made up of 10 limited edition pins.The auction is for the complete sets.I will post different leaderboards for each pin set.The auction will end Wensday October 3rd at 9:00PM Eastern time.

My main wants for this auction
1.Any PODM on the card
2.Geppetto Pins I don't have
3.DSF pins
4.Anything intresting

My dislikes for this auction
1.Hidden Mickeys
2.Rack pins

All DPF auction house rules apply.
1.No cash bids
2.No bidding for friends

Good luck to all and have fun.

Yeah here they are

Matt - it might be a good idea to post actual pictures of the lollipop set because those have known scrappers.

and I think the other set also has known scrappers. So that might be why people are staying away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back