• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Disney Designer Fairytale Art prints/Lithograph set + Art of Aurora set

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE Disney Designer Fairytale Art prints/Lithograph set + Art of Aurora set

ilia89

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

as I've stopped collecting, I'd also like to sell my remaining merchandise which is part of the Designers collections.
I'd like to sell here three sets of lithographs/art prints ALL TOGETHER. They're brand new, never used, have only been in their sleeves as well as a brand new notebook.
It's the following:

- Disney Fairytale Designer Couples Round 2 lithographs.
- Disney Fairytale Designer Heroes vs Villains Round 1 lithographs.
- Disney Art of Aurora lithographs.
- Disney Fairytale Designer Couples Cinderella & Charming notebook.

Together for all of these I'd like 100 Euros plus Paypal fees and shipping to your country.
Please message me here, if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back