• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Esmeralda ~ Ends Sunday 07/13 @ 8 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Esmeralda ~ Ends Sunday 07/13 @ 8 PM CST

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Here comes the beatiful and sassy Esmeralda R/C Girls pin for your bidding pleasure :)
These two pictures below show the actual pin I am auctioning.
esmeralda1_zps09823e81.jpg

esmeralda2_zps96e3ac8e.jpg

Pin 81979: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection Esmeralda

T/W : 3/152 (count of traders includes me too)

This auction will end on 07/13 Sun at 8:00 pm CST (6:00 pm DLR time & 9:00 pm WDW time)

:bowdown:
Yes Please :hsd:

* Pins from my wants - one can only hope.

* Nice PTDs. I am posting a summary of my PTD wants below. Great if you have them, otherwise girly and cutesy PTDs are welcome :)

ptd_zps14b05a9e.jpg

* Beloved Tales, older DA princess pins and other good traders are welcome too.

* Rapunzel for my daughter's collection

:nono: No Thank You :down:

* Hidden Mickey/Cast/Lanyard Fodder
* Fab 5
* Rack/OE pins
*Vinylmations
*Mystery pins (as they get scrappered A LOT)
* Haunted Mansion/Chernabog/ NBC/Stitch/Jessica & Tink (except my few wants)
* Anything ugly or scary looking - maybe some Maleficent & Ursula ok.
* Fakes/scrappers/counterfeits/defective pins/pins with upside-down-trade ratios
* Frozen - just got fed up with the hype, and had to explain kiddo that it is a toss up between college education fund and Frozen pins :lol:

My Pinpics id is the same as my forum name: Merryweather. My traders and collection desperately need to be updated, but my wants are current and a bit expanded for this auction.

Please remember that it is great if you have pins from my wants, but this is an auction and as per forum rules you are allowed to bid anything you see fit. So, do not be disheartened by my short wants list. I hope you will come and try your hand at bidding, and more importantly have fun along with me :)

Thanks for looking & best of luck :)

I'll start with
Pin 90492: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) - GWP
Pin 2673: ProPin - The Little Mermaid Set (#2 - Ariel Profile)
Pin 35545: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Thumper Jumps over Flower
pin90492
pin2673
pin35545

I'll start with:
Pin 74305: Japan Disney Film Magic Aladdin Jasmine Genie Spin Pin
Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing

It's not that. For me it's that I never have anything you want!

Awww Echo, sorry. I know my wants list is short, but in auctions it does not have to be from wants necessarily. Currently, I am giving in to PTD craze a bit. There are not many out there that would fit into y collections, but just for kicks because some are very cute :)

Since there are 3 bids - and I am so thankful for them - here is the 1st Leaderboard:

1. Sockgnome
2. Lazyriver25
3. Clara9271

Thank you for your bids so far :) Others are more than welcome to try, don't be shy!

Okay, here goes my bid!

From your wants:

Young Ellie PTD. I took the picture off the internet, sorry...

$_57.JPG

i would like to bid on this for Echoharmony ,i'll bid this please from your wants list ,its brand new on the original card . thank you .
pin93433

Oh .. how nice of you Sabrina, and it is a lovely pin too. But, for now I am mostly hoping to get PTDs.

So, for now:

1. Sockgnome
1.25 Starry_Solo
3. Lazyriver25

Happy Friday :)

OK, are you mostly looking/hoping for PTDs or pins from your wants list? (PTDs are for collection? trade? particular PTDs?)

got faves?
;)

OK, are you mostly looking/hoping for PTDs or pins from your wants list? (PTDs are for collection? trade? particular PTDs?)

got faves?
;)

Good question indeed!

One wanted pin, or a combination pins from my wants matching this Esmeralda pin in rarity and value would be most desired, but this being an auction I am not holding my breath for it ;)

So, I have expanded my list a bit to include few PTDs. Right now, my most wanted PTDs are Carl and Si & Am, but I would be also happy for Triton & Ellie. I have recently purchased Lady after startng this auction, and being an OCD, I am also looking for tramp.

Some would be for my own collection, and yet some other PTDs might be used as traders. Hope this helps :) If you have any other questions, I will try my best to answer.

Ok lets try this ill bid.Pin 101039: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Rajah - GWP and Pin 100127: DSSH – Pin Trader’s Sundae – Tramp – GWP

Ok lets try this ill bid.Pin 101039: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Rajah - GWP and Pin 100127: DSSH – Pin Trader’s Sundae – Tramp – GWP

Thanks you guys! Wonderful bids to wake up to :)

1. Angel for prez!

1.25 jroxfoo

3. sockgnome

The auction will end tomorrow evening. Thank you for the bids and have a great weekend!

giphy.gif

Come on, give me your pins!!

I'll change my bid to
Pin 94822: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit #4 - GWP
Pin 90492: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) - GWP
Pin 2673: ProPin - The Little Mermaid Set (#2 - Ariel Profile)

There is a bid change and a slight jump in the board. I apologize for the tie, but it is hard to pick right now.

1. Tie

Pin-A-Colada

Sockgnome

-- I want Trtion a bit more, but this is such a great bid too. That is why it is so hard to choose.

2. jroxfoo

3. Starry_Solo

Have a great Sunday :) If you have been following the WC, enjoy the final game!

ask and ye....., well, let's try this.....

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP ;)

:poke:

Good question indeed!

One wanted pin, or a combination pins from my wants matching this Esmeralda pin in rarity and value would be most desired, but this being an auction I am not holding my breath for it ;)

So, I have expanded my list a bit to include few PTDs. Right now, my most wanted PTDs are Carl and Si & Am, but I would be also happy for Triton & Ellie. I have recently purchased Lady after startng this auction, and being an OCD, I am also looking for tramp.

Some would be for my own collection, and yet some other PTDs might be used as traders. Hope this helps :) If you have any other questions, I will try my best to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back