• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Infinity - MARVEL coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have those, I mean they need to make a Frozen world. Or playset, whatever it's called.

LOL... I don't know if they're even working on it. I figure, if they already made backgrounds for certain themes/movies for the toybox, they might not make them as a playset. And for Frozen, I don't know what the gameplay would be. In MU, you have quests for the frat and in Toy Story in Space, you work on quests for the little green men. What sort of quests would Frozen entail?

LOL... I don't know if they're even working on it. I figure, if they already made backgrounds for certain themes/movies for the toybox, they might not make them as a playset. And for Frozen, I don't know what the gameplay would be. In MU, you have quests for the frat and in Toy Story in Space, you work on quests for the little green men. What sort of quests would Frozen entail?
Quests for the trolls, fighting wolves, build an ice world... I think there could a lot of options. I would play it lol

It does worry me a bit that the 'disney' side could easily be forgotten with marvel characters coming. Frozen MUST get a playset now, bet they are kicking themselves over Lone Ranger...

With how popular Frozen has become, they're really missing an opportunity by not making a playset for Disney Infinity. I know I'd rather have that than just the characters for the toybox, because after a while that gets limited.

Yeah the frozen figures were finished before film was released. They had no idea how popular it would have been. It'll pop up soon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Does anyone play Infinity online? I've never done it and wondered if it's any good? I think you can visit each others worlds.

With how popular Frozen has become, they're really missing an opportunity by not making a playset for Disney Infinity. I know I'd rather have that than just the characters for the toybox, because after a while that gets limited.

i hope if they do a frozen playset, it'll have Kristoff and Hans as the figures because I don't want duplicate Elsa and Anna figures (unless they make them as clear versions or something different than the single and double figure sets).

StichKingdom just posted some awesome pictures of the new Disney Infinity Marvel collection. Looks like the base set is going to include Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow. The separate characters are going to be Captain America, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Hulk, and quite a few others! We know for certain that Spiderman, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot are coming out, and there's a high chance of Bucky joining as Winter Soldier. Check it out!

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-power-discs-screenshots-art-70700/

I have honestly never played Disney Infinity (seemed like too much money all together) but I really wanna play it now! Maleficent, Merida, and Stitch were seen in the new reveal trailer. I can only imagine what other characters will be joining the roster so I really wanna play it now!

I love the disney Infinity game! I will getting the Marvel characters for it as I like to have all the figures! Not that excited though I would rather have Disney characters! Excited for Maleficent, Stitch and Merida!

Last edited:
I've been trying to be strong and not give in to the pressures of buying this game. But now they're gonna be adding Maleficent, which might be when I cave in and buy it.
For those who have it, is it worth the money? It seems like a lot of fun but I'm still having my doubts.

It's a lot of money yes, but it is really fun to play the playsets and whenever I'm bored I can spend hours in the toybox creating my own worlds, it's also a lot of fun collecting the figures and the disks etc! And the figures look amazing! So I would say it's worth the money. As far as collecting goes it's a fun collection and the games good as well. You don't have to buy everything either so it's not too expensive unless you get everything:) I started out and not trying for everything but now have everything because it's really addictive!

It can be expensive, but I always look for sales! Toys R Us best sale is buy one get one free. Sometimes, they have buy a figure, get a pack free OR buy one, get one 40% off OR buy 2, get a 3rd free. But I think for power discs (which are completely OPTIONAL and you don't have to buy them if you're looking to reduce costs), BOGO free is best sale. For figures, BOGO free or B2G1 free is fine. Also, check Best Buy, Target, and Amazon.com because they'll have sales too, and if you have ads, you can probably get one to match the other (except Amazon).

If you just buy the starter set, I think it sometimes drops to $60 (instead of $80?) and I think groupon is throwing in the cars playset (which is $35?) and a pack or two (retails $5-6 each) for free. If you just buy the starter set, you get 3 lands you can play with.

Depending on how many figures, playsets, and discs you personally want will be the cost/expense. If you don't like Lone Ranger, there's a playset you don't have to get. ;) Etc. My friend got the Toy Story and Cars playsets and after he was done with them, he's loaning them to me to play them (so I don't have to buy them). :) If you have friends like that, you can split expenses between each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back