• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Limited Edition 17" Dolls Buzz & Woody, Rapunzel, Cinderella & Lady Tremaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Limited Edition 17" Dolls Buzz & Woody, Rapunzel, Cinderella & Lady Tremaine

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
BRAND NEW Disney Collectible Limited Edition 17" Dolls
17” Cinderella LE 5000, 17" Lady Tremaine LE 1500,
17" Buzz & Woody LE 6000 & 17" Wedding Rapunzel LE 8000

For sale are various BRAND NEW, unopened, Disney Dolls including; 17" Cinderella Limited Edition of 5000 Doll, 17" Lady Tremaine Limited Edition of 1500 Doll, 17" Buzz & Woody Limited Edition of 6000 & 17" Wedding Rapunzel Limited Edition of 8000: ALL SOLD OUT ONLINE & IN STORES. Each
doll come with all original contents including COAs; all items are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and you will receive the exact dolls pictured here. Prices include shipping & handling and insurance costs. California, Texas and Arizona will require a small additional shipping fee because I am located in NYC and that zone is costly to ship to. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries; more pictures are available upon request :)

Cinderella 17" LE 5000 $175 Total
Lady Tremaine 17" LE 1500 $175 Total
(I will offer BOTH Cinderella & Tremaine for $325 Total)
Wedding Rapunzel 17" LE 8000 $135 Total
Buzz & Woody 17" LE 6000 $135 Total

*Those who are interested in purchasing multiple dolls will be offered a more affordable rate. All reasonable offers are gladly welcomed :)

$T2eC16VHJH8E9qSEWJ3,BQoGfT2l)!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJFMF!N-QY8jrBQoGfvgZ2Q~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16h,!)UE9s3wEgeYBQoG(5SrGQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!gsFCYKe8)KdBQoGq0H,Hg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Good afternoon JohnJay86,
I was wondering if you still have the Buzz and Woody dolls for sale? If so do you ship to Canada?
Thank you
Sleeping Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back