• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Mini Princess dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Mini Princess dolls

Meritre

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi!
I’m looking for Disney Store Mini Princess Dolls at reasonable prices. I don’t mind if they are deboxed (I would take them out anyway) or used or if they need brushing, I would take any doll that can be fixed by a not so experienced collector like me. I would even take a nude doll. Here is my wishlist:

-Mulan – she is my favourite, and she is no longer available at stores or at the parks
-Pocahontas and Tiana – no longer available like Mulan
-Snow White, Cinderella
-Eugene
-Prince Philip
-Prince Charming

Update: I would like to add the Elena of Avalor Minidolls to my collection (can't oreder from the USA site they don't ship to my country)
Update 2017 05 24 : got the Elena of Avalor set and Aurora will shortly start her journey to me

I already have the Frozen set with coronation Elsa, coronation Anna, Kristoff and Hans and one of the newer parks sets called modern princesses which included Ariel, Jasmine, Rapunzel and Merida. I’m not interested in villains or fairys.
I’m located in Europe, Hungary so I would prefer Europe based. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have a full set of 10 mini princesses that were from Disney Store a few years ago. I think I have a Tangled Ever After set too.

Sorry it took me so long to find them. They were in the attic :lol:

Edit: Just noticed the pics are quite small. Let me know if you want some bigger ones!

Last edited:
I'm trying something else: is someone willing to pick up the Snow-Cinderelle Aurora Belle minidollset at one of the parks for me? And does anybody have an idea how much the shipping would be if they are deboxed?
Does anybody know if they are available at Disneyland Paris?
Thanks for your help.

My problem with Ebay is that most of them do not ship to my country. And I actually never bought anything from Ebay, that's why I was hoping someone here could help me.

This is the set I'm talking about, photo is not mine
Thanks for your kindness!
Edit
Source of photo is this flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/

Last edited:
Yes, exactly. Thanks! I'll send you a PM as well

Have you tried emailing their sales department ? You can contact them via their website and they're usually pretty good at responding . Failing that Taram does OE pin pickups from DLP , he might know if they're available .
Huh, I overlooked your comment, I didn't know that, thank you very much for the advice!

Dont remember if they have exactly that box but i already seen those kind of mini dolls boxes for sure

Thank you all for your kindness and helpfull tips!

I updated my wishlist, added Elena of Avalor set (one of the boys looks in my opinion like Aladdin and I plan to turn him into Aladdin) and the upcoming Beauty & the Beast set
In the mean time I'm still looking for the rest of the gang, like stated in the first post, I would take used princesses and princes as well, as long as they are in a condition a not very experienced doll collector can fix. (brushing, washing...)

Last edited:
Sooo... because I was overcautious and, let's admit, didnt make the wisest decisions, I'm still looking for all the mini dolls I listed in the first post.
They are Snow White, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Aurora, Prince Philip, Belle, Beast in his human form, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana and Flynn plus the Elena of Avalor set. (Maybe Gaston if he comes together with Belle and Beastprince)

I don't mind order any of them from the Disney Parks app and shipping them to you. It would probably be cheaper to ship them deboxed if you don't need the boxes. It looks like they have the Elana of Avalor set, Snow/Belle/Cinderella/Aurora set, and Rapunzel/Merida/Ariel/Jasmine set.

Status
Not open for further replies.