Disney Movie Insiders Codes - updated 10/16/2020

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by starry_solo, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

ok so on the app I tried on an iPad and two phones... but on my laptop I tried on both google chrome and safari... nothing has worked. I even left it loading and it went for 5 hours... Im like so annoyed cuz if I actually scan my tickets ill have enough for a one year d23 membership... need them pins >:)

2. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

It says that you can only upload 5 physical codes per 24 hour period. Maybe that applies to movie tickets too.

3. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

I haven't even been able to sign in tho

4. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oops! I misread one of your posts and thought you were saying the codes weren’t working. Usually, I just try to reset my password, but I am sure you already tried that. Good luck!

5. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

You can try clearing again. It did work for me.

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Movie tickets have to be uploaded within 14 days of when you saw them

7. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

That really stinks, when I had the issue I couldn't log on through any webbrowser, but I was able to get in on the app. It was just so broken for a while it was hard to navigate. I haven't been very thrilled with the program since the change from "Disney Movie Rewards" to "Disney Movie Insiders", they seem less helpful too :(

8. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

[mention]Minestar17 [/mention] try going in thru Firefox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

Two New Codes:

SWEETS for 5 points

MARVELMANIA for 20 points

10. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    531   0   0

@Minestar17 : clear out your cookies/cache for all browsers you use, since the beginning of time. You can still keep the passwords you have saved there, just make sure not to check the box that says to clear those.

Once you have done that, try logging in with an alternate browser. I know when DMR became DMI, I first was only able to log-in via FireFox. But a month or so ago, that stopped working and I was now able to use Chrome. Same thing with all other Disney accounts...

11. Sunoo

Sunoo Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Not sure if it’ll help at all, but I recently lost the ability to sign in at all, and resetting my password fixed it, even though I was definitely using the right one, and it wasn’t giving me an “invalid password” error or anything,

12. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

tried this two times rn and it didn't work... first try on chrome, and second on Firefox.... nothing : (

13. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

New code: AVENGERSASSEMBLE for another 20!