Disney Movies Insiders Website AND CODES! UPDATED 11/15/2022

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wakandaforever didn't work for me either, neither did wakanda awhile back. Is it a code for just the opening night or could it be given each nite and only work certain hours??
It’s a code specifically for the El Capitan screenings that are usually a day early premier on Thursday, and if it’s given out there they expire at midnight pacific time.

brattyjedi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
89085548be831a2ecce4ae5f337010d1.jpg

c31393b49ccbd2ffbce79f42c67c84a8.jpg

Turning Red and Black Panther/ Wakanda pins revealed to join the Aladdin one

f61470cb9e4b800aa6e3567145f3b7ca.jpg

5feac615618004c99a8808b70ee93d1e.jpg

noone

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
"Hot Reward" Strange World LR splat pin is still available at 400 points. Point cost will remain discounted to this price until 11/29 or until sold out according to the fine print ;)
image.png

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
344   0   0
11 am PT Nov 25 for the ornaments:madhatter:

9 am Pacific for the ornament drop tomorrow, not 11 am. :) I'm going to get the Mei pin, since I see her being the most popular of the set and don't want to chance her selling out. If she does make it to discount I'll just grab a second, LOL.

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
"Hot Reward" Strange World LR splat pin is still available at 400 points. Point cost will remain discounted to this price until 11/29 or until sold out according to the fine print ;)
image.png
I couldn't resist. I ordered one.
I couldn't resist either. (Decided I liked this pin more than the higher point valued ornaments for 2022.)

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
The Turning Red one is very nice! I'll probably splurge my points and get that. The others look nice but I can pass on them as these ornament pins don't have enough trade/sell value versus point cost to get if not for a personal collection, IMO.
None fit my collection this year. :( My logic in not buying them is the same... will not be the best traders. If Turning Red makes it to the discounted price... definitely will consider it at that point.

Also agree with @mybabykelly ... I don't really like the designs this year.

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
None fit my collection this year. :( My logic in not buying them is the same... will not be the best traders. If Turning Red makes it to the discounted price... definitely will consider it at that point.

Also agree with @mybabykelly ... I don't really like the designs this year.
I don't like this year's designs either.

raikipins

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Aw, man I should pay more attention to this thread. I think I would’ve tried to get the Aladdin, but that one’s gone now. ^^;

Oh, well, I don’t have very many points anyway, so time to save up and enter codes! xD

Edit: Okay, wow. Wanted to connect my family’s Disney+ account to my Insiders account but the emails have to match, and it won’t let me change either one’s email to be the same. -____-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brattyjedi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I couldn't resist either. (Decided I liked this pin more than the higher point valued ornaments for 2022.)
I did the same.

Can’t see if the Splat pin is still available since once you redeem something it disappears from your own listings. The only way to get Aladdin now is as part of the 3-ornament-pin bundle. Other two ornaments still available individually.