Disney Movies Insiders Website AND CODES! UPDATED 9/15/2022

brattyjedi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Anybody else having trouble with the app saying your region is invalid? Every time I open it lately, it says the app only works in the US and a few other places but I’m in the US and my Disney profile is set to US. It logs me out and I have to log back in and check my profile, which says US, and then I can use the app. It’s just getting a little old having to do all that every time.

Pinfun

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Anybody else having trouble with the app saying your region is invalid? Every time I open it lately, it says the app only works in the US and a few other places but I’m in the US and my Disney profile is set to US. It logs me out and I have to log back in and check my profile, which says US, and then I can use the app. It’s just getting a little old having to do all that every time.
same here. every single time.

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I haven't had this issue with my account.

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yep doing it to me too, ever since they allowed linking with Disney+ for extra points

brattyjedi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have not linked accounts so it would have to be the other way, only a problem for non-linked, if there is a correlation. I have the Insiders account and bum off my mom’s D+ account so can’t link them.

Last edited:

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
540   0   0

I have an error code 83 or 85 for the Disney+ on my Amazon Firestick.
on the Roku, it works fine....

noone

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Haha you beat me to the newsletter post by 15 minutes and i'm thrilled because i didn't know about the winifred code :)

ADD "COACHMAN" for 10 more points :)

Also noticed there is a $5 giftcard on sale for 450 points there was one for 400 but it sold out.

Last edited:

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Haha you beat me to the newsletter post by 15 minutes and i'm thrilled because i didn't know about the winifred code :)

ADD "COACHMAN" for 10 more points :)

Also noticed there is a $5 giftcard on sale for 450 points there was one for 400 but it sold out.
So weird that they had 3 $5 gift cards today all at different values - 500, 450, 400. Lol the only thing that sets them apart is the design/characters on the card. Kinda silly if you ask me.

noone

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So weird that they had 3 $5 gift cards today all at different values - 500, 450, 400. Lol the only thing that sets them apart is the design/characters on the card. Kinda silly if you ask me.
Especially when it looks like there just ecards, so what difference would the design make? Ive never gotten one so im not sure but im assuming you just get a code to shop with on the website?

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Especially when it looks like there just ecards, so what difference would the design make? Ive never gotten one so im not sure but im assuming you just get a code to shop with on the website?
Yep basically just sent you a digital card (you can add it to your digital wallet too) and you can use it to shop online or at the parks. I love the creative designs of some but it's not worth spending more points in my book.

noone

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yep basically just sent you a digital card (you can add it to your digital wallet too) and you can use it to shop online or at the parks. I love the creative designs of some but it's not worth spending more points in my book.
I agree. It would be different to me if they sent a physical giftcard because thats something to collect but with just a graphic.... i'd just go with the cheapest points. If a point is roughly equal to a penny like on swagbucks then the 400 was a good deal for $5 as was 450 for $5. But it does make me wonder why they are offering such a discount unless they need the sales in this economy. who knows.