• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Parks Adventure Food Pins - Mickey

Disney Parks Adventure Food Pins - Mickey

PinJourney

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I've had this pin in my collection for a few years. It's the Mickey Mouse eating a Mickey Ice Cream Bar. I found it at a resort pin board in 2012 or 2013. I love it but am worried it's a scrapper or counterfeit. To me it looks great however, I did the magnet trick and it stuck right to the magnet. So now I'm questioning it.

Was this series known to be made of a different material?
25YMK9g.jpeg
n5UGHYD.jpeg

vQLP2Vn.jpeg

Last edited:
From the pictures you provided I can’t see any tell tale signs of a scrapper though scrappers have been known to been found in those booster set packs. I would recommend finding another of the same pin online and see if you can find any different color schemes which is usually a big flag for being a scrapper. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure its real. I have the Minnie from that set and it looks the same on the back. The magnet trick is not a reliable one. I'ts just a myth that is hard to shake. I think you can feel good about it.

Back