• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Parks Gift Cards pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Parks Gift Cards pins

disneykitty24

IM GONNA WRECK IT!!!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello! The new Disney Park pin/ gift card sets came out int he parks today. I was wondering if anyone would be able to pick up the Bunny Card/pin set from Wreck it Ralph 2. Ill pay whatever it costs. Ill pay whatever the card costs to activate it, and whatever fee the buyer wants :) Thanks!

I have a pick up thread for this week, I was eyeing those too..:)) let me know if you want me to add you to that pick up list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id love to be added to that list! Thanks! Im looking for the Wreck it Ralph 2 Bunny with pancakes. Plz let me know any more details when you can. You are great for doing this for me :D <3

If it’s what I think you're talking about, it’s not a gift card. It’s a pin in a fancy cardboard “gift box.”

@disneykitty24 this is correct. It’s not a card but a ridiculous cute gift box and pin. Is that what you are asking about? It’s part of the ‘Gifting set’ different than holiday cards and pins i saw previewed at Fairy Tales, but the holiday cards didn’t have bunny.

Just let me know.

If it’s what I think you're talking about, it’s not a gift card. It’s a pin in a fancy cardboard “gift box.”
aaah, thank you! I saw a pic and thought it was one of those things where the card was in a cool shape, but came with a pin XD Thanks for the correction :)

@disneykitty24 this is correct. It’s not a card but a ridiculous cute gift box and pin. Is that what you are asking about? It’s part of the ‘Gifting set’ different than holiday cards and pins i saw previewed at Fairy Tales, but the holiday cards didn’t have bunny.

Just let me know.

Yes, thats what it is lol I thought it was a gift card. But yes, Id love the pin in the fancy box :D The bunny one comes in a pancake box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back