• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Parks NBC Countdown to Christmas pin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks NBC Countdown to Christmas pin! :)

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey guys! :)

Reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy wanting the countdown NBC pin from the Disney Parks this year (like the LATT one from last year, with the moveable countdown counter! :))

Here's a pic (not mine, credit to Laz (creativextremeties) for this one! From the PinPics ROE preview board blog)

20130925125523_96451.jpg

Unsure of the price or whether it's out yet, but I'm looking for one! :) Would love to pay only a little over cost+shipping if possible! :) Please please PM me if you can help me out, I would like to have this to count down to Christmas this year (so really, asap! :lol:)

Thank you so much, guys!!! ^_^

-PrincessxJasmine89 :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back