• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Piece of Movies - Cinderella (ends January 26)

Auction Ended: Disney Piece of Movies - Cinderella (ends January 26)

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Up for auction is a PODM - Cinderella
Bids will be accepted until Saturday January 26, 2919 @ 9pm MTD

Pin 83035 - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney’s Cinderella
a4385a87615de99fc84dc626b955dd9a.jpg

LE 2000
Wanting 389
Trading 38

My pinpics ID is CanaDaLE

My main wants are:
Pins with books in them or as books
Disneyland only- Piece of History pins
Piece of Movies pins (you can never have too many of these beauties)
My wants are a little all over the place so please take a look

**Just a heads up for all bidders, I live in Canada, please consider this when making a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man, I wish I had stuff to bid but got none of your wants at the moment.
Good luck to all!

Alright, I’m going for it. I’ll start with this wonderful PODM with a scene from the asteroid sequence, which is totally different from other scenes you have. :)

QCD4itT.jpg

Last edited:
I wish to add a beautiful fantasy pin with a book in it to tip the scales in my favor! The only problem is I am having trouble putting my hand on the pin at the moment...I am having some serious medical issues and I am not currently mobile so my limitations in the wheelchair make moving pens very difficult… I hope to get back with the picture of the pin with in less than a few hours… Stay posted for a picture a beautiful pin with glitter and a book!

Not sure if it can beat Arendelles bid to be, but adding this one to my bid....
Pin 115957 Disney Duets - Pin of the Month: Hades and Hercules

Back