• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement Disney Pin Forum x Disney Pin Place Links are Active!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement Disney Pin Forum x Disney Pin Place Links are Active!

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank user ethanwa for his hard work and huge contribution to the pin collecting community.

As you may or may not be aware, Ethan piloted an alternative pin database with feedback from our community and has launched v1.0 of DisneyPinPlace.com, an alternative place to catalog your pins! he's very dedicated to the project and is incorporating all of your feedback into the site, and things are progressing very quickly! We're very excited about this project and collaboration with DPP.

with the launch of DisneyPinPlace, Ethan has agreed to work with us in bringing back a familiar feature to DPF: collection/trade/wants links!

They should already be active as you read this -- just go into your profile and change your DPP Username.

Currently only links to a user's collection, trades, and wants are available. As development of DPP continues, we're sure Ethan will have some exciting things coming soon.

edit your DPP ID in your profile: http://disneypinforum.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

links are available in member profiles as well: http://disneypinforum.com/member.php

Do yo have to pick a new name, or, can you just resubmit your old one as an "edited" field?

Mike S.
Figment919

Going to be a little work to update all my information to the new site. But definitely looking forward to getting it up and running over there.

need help

I have a giant collector pin from Disney 50th it is in a beautiful box and says it's 1 of 1000 I am trying to find out what it is worth I have pictures but can't figure out how to put on here:cheshire:

I have a giant collector pin from Disney 50th it is in a beautiful box and says it's 1 of 1000 I am trying to find out what it is worth I have pictures but can't figure out how to put on here:cheshire:

Create a free account at an image hosting site - photobucket, flickr, imgur are just a few. I use photobucket.

Then copy the link that says "IMG" and paste it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back