• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Memory Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin Memory Album

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hello!

Have any of you ordered this? If so, what do you think? I am not sure how well the 'card stock' pages will hold up. I did not collect the pins intended for this album, could it work with regular pins too?

Mickey Mouse Memories Pins Album

Thanks!

Hi, I have the Album and keep the pins in there each month, purely because I've got it and I'm going to use it!! The pins fit in the holder very very tightly but the pages seem strong enough, although if regularly viewed might not.
I think there are better ways to display the pins and I'm sure some of the 'Crafters' out there could do something with the inside pages to give each page come relevance. I do like the outside cover simplicity, but my family say that resembles me!!
As for regular pins, simply put No. Each holder is designed for the size of the backing card for each monthly release. I guess it could work for a similar size display or if you wanted to create something unique inside each page, but I think there are much better options.

Summary(In my opinion)= Only worthwhile if you want to keep it as a set item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back