• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Newbie from Northern California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin Newbie from Northern California

MaidMarian

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone! :) I've been lurking for a little while, just trying to learn. I live in far Northern California, and apart from my two friends who are also new to Disney pin collecting, I don't know any pin traders. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I also hope to be able to go to any meet-ups in Northern California. Right now my collection is very small, mostly rack pins I've picked up at the Disneyland park and California Adventure, but I'm looking to collect Robin Hood, Lady and the Tramp, Brave, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow (and I feel like I'm forgetting another one, lol.)

Nice to meet you! :)

Welcome!

I also like Robin Hood (I like all Disney foxes, really)! Your collection wont stay small for long!

Hope you enjoy it here! I'm sure you'll meet all sorts of great traders in NorCal!

Thanks for the welcome, everybody! :) I'm really glad to hear that the NorCal group is so active.

I also like Robin Hood (I like all Disney foxes, really)!

Same here, I like all the Disney foxes. I'm a fan of foxes in general and adore anything with a fox design on it. But it all started with Robin Hood! :D

Hi ya MaidMarian!! So glad to meet another NorCal pin collector! We have a great group of folks!! I hope you will come to the next NorCal Pin Meet ... it's October 4, 2014! Welcome to Disney Pin Forum too!! Lots of great information and people here!! Take care, *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back