• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN GEAR Disney Pin Trading book supplemental pages

PIN GEAR Disney Pin Trading book supplemental pages

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Has anyone found them anywhere in WDW? They come in a packet of five with the felt pin pages and the vinyl protective sheets. I can't find them anywhere. Thanks

Only for my traders (since I have become tired of punching the pin posts through any cellophane wrap, so they stay in my trading binders), I have bought a few of the Kraken plastic sleeves with flaps that snap. I have purchased them at Kraken pin events and they were a bit cheaper than the website. I believe they were $4 each at the event back in July.

Anyone have any of the old Disney pin book pages for sale? I purchased the above mentioned plastic pages, but being a creature of habit I prefer the old pages lol!!

Anyone have any of the old Disney pin book pages for sale? I purchased the above mentioned plastic pages, but being a creature of habit I prefer the old pages lol!!
Try that awful auction place with search term:

Disney Pin Trading Binder 3 Ring Notebook 10 Pages & Dividers​

i was tempted when i looked it up for you as these are quite nice looking, i wonder why they stopped making them?

Back