• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disney prince of persia dvd with its case and in excellent condition.end november 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disney prince of persia dvd with its case and in excellent condition.end november 3rd

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hey there everyone,this time i am holding an auction for a prince of persia disney dvd ,it's in its original dvd case and is in excellent condition,i've only watched it once.sorry there is no disney movie reward code with it .this dvd is region 2 which is uk but if you have a multi region dvd player it'll work fine.
this auction will end november 3rd at 8.30 pm uk time.thank you for looking.i hope some bidders are out there...
please bid any disney things,pins don't need to be on my wants list,i like so many pins and i don't know what's available so surprise me please.

please don't offer these
cars
hidden mickeys
vinylmation
incredibles
frankenweenie
high school musical
emperors new groove
home on the range

many thanks from Sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.