• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
We dont have any Disney Stores in New Zealand either

Question for everyone with dolls: what you guys are doing with the box sleeve? I want to display it but dunno how :3. I'm thinking it about putting it in a box while I figure out what to do with them XD

If you have the shelf space, you could place the sleeve behind or beside the doll case like they did at the Disney Stores when they were displaying the whole doll series (see below). I have heard that some people have collapsed the sleeves flat to store them, as well.

I never realized this before but looking at them all together the Pocahontas sticks out like a sore thumb. All the others are bright and shiny and her dress is so dark. I really wish they would have gone with a light tan satin dress to kind of simulate leather with teal accents and her mother's necklace!

Not that I didn't think this Designer Collection was a big deal, but looking it up on twitter, facebook and other searches - it became a Huge deal, especially with the Snow White release. Makes me wonder how big a deal it's going to be for the remaining dolls. There are also still lots of people out there it seems that have not gotten confirmation on their Snow White dolls. Weird.

I talk about this with Moondance and we agree totally with you! A teal accent on all dress,teal jewels and the necklace (NOT That STUPID chestnut purse!)..

My Twin Snow White Designer Dolls - Photos in Display Case

Here are photos I just took of my twin Snow White Designer Dolls, numbered #3997 and #3998. They are still in their display cases. I will post photos of #3998 with the case removed tomorrow.

Snow White Twins Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Twins Right View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Twins Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Twins Left View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Twins Closeup Sideview by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Did anybody receive this email? Looks like a scam?!

Review Your Recent Purchase!

Disney Princess Designer Mulan Doll

This email was sent to . Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored.
This email contains an advertisement from DisneyStore.com 4795 Imagination Drive Memphis, TN 38118. If you prefer not to receive future commercial emails from DisneyStore.com regarding its products and services, unsubscribe here.
All marks are the property of their respective owners. © Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Questions or comments?
If you have any questions, please contact us at guest.services@disneystore.com
To help us provide the best service, please include your Order Number and billing address on all correspondence.

DisneyStore.com, 4795 Imagination Drive, Memphis, TN 38118 (800) 328 0612

Wishing you a Magical day,
The Disney Store Team

The link takes you to the review this doll page. It is not a link to buy a doll. It's not a scam but a way to review the products.

I got that e-mail. I get an e-mail to review whatever I've purchased from Disney about a week after I've purchased it, all the time. It's not a scam.

AwwThanks Shivatopia I don't want to flat the box I will figure out If I can find a display XD for it.

Last edited:
Did anybody receive this email? Looks like a scam?!

The link takes you to the review this doll page. It is not a link to buy a doll. It's not a scam but a way to review the products.

Yes, they want you to review a product that you have purchased from them, even if that item is now sold out and is no longer visible in the web site. But the product pages of all the sold out Designer Dolls still exist. I posted links to those "hidden" pages and the reviews associated with them in a post in the old Designer Doll thread. If they ever restock the product, the page will be visible again, just like the Snow White Compact Mirror popped up for a few hours last week, and like the previously sold out Singing Princess Dolls have reappeared.

Last edited:
All right, so can anyone tell me how to open the plastic display cases on the dolls? My Snow White is perfect, except one rhinestone is falling off her dress and I REALLY want to fix it, but I'm afraid to open the case...I'm not quite sure how to do it. Anyone??

Ummm...... well. T_T Think about it please........... please I want to tell you something I was inspecting the box and I figured out that the part of the back of the glass where the clips hold on to the cardboard base of the doll is actually glued to the front part.... pulling it up could separate both glass parts. Here is a video of a girl that took the glass off her doll

[video=youtube;DxhhgX6O4x8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxhhgX6O4x8[/video]

Last edited:
Under the base of the case are two tabs, that you pull to release the clear display case. Then you gently pull the case off, sliding it along the cardboard backing holding the doll. There is a nice video of deboxing Ariel on YouTube.

HEART ATTACK!
The tracking #I was given for my SW doll said that the doll was delivered this morning! Yet when I got home from work, it wasn't on the porch! I about died. Called the Disney Store- they had given me the wrong tracking #. Coming tomorrow instead- and I'll even be home tomorrow, phew! I knew you could relate to the panic I felt for a few minutes this afternoon!!

Man, it takes them a long time to deliver to the west coast!

The pics of SW are so pretty! Can't wait to get mine- I ordered one for myself, one for my mom- intrigued to see if they are also sequential #s.

Thanks for posting the videos on how to take it off. It looks pretty simple, I think I'll be able to do it without too much of a fuss. When I was looking at the box the other day, I was really puzzled by it, just afraid to even touch it, lol. I'll fix her up later this weekend when I have a bit more time, so as not to be in a rush.

Just to piggy back on opening the doll cases, when putting the plastic cover back on, if you want the plastic slots to secure the cardboard backing like the way the factory does it, be very mindful with the upper corners of the cardboard. If they start bunching up, it becomes very hard to slide the cardboard through the plastic slots. When you take the plastic cover off, you will know what I mean...

I just received notice that my dolls will not be shipping, even though I spoke to 3 different customer service reps who informed me they had been reserved for me, placed an order before people I know who have received them, and received a note that the items had already shipped in the separate box my notecards were delivered in. The order status on my account shows them as shipped, and UPS claims the order has been processed. This is beyond ridiculous, and I am extremely upset with the poor customer service this company has. If I had received this information in the first place I'd have been upset, but understanding. This situation, however, is entirely different. Their website claims they will provide notice that an item will not be shipping within 24 hours, and while I understand that mistakes happen a 9 day wait is inexcusable. Furthermore, it's completely unfair that people with orders after mine received the item when I didn't--and I know this for a fact, because I saw the timestamp on the order of a friend of mine who received the dolls.

I'm still waiting for a shipped email notice, I have a feeling my fate will be the same as yours :\

Oh dear! I am truly sorry to hear that this happened to you! I wish there was some way to make the Disney Store accountable, but all they are going to say is "We're sorry. There is nothing we can do. Have a magical day!" When you spoke to the call center reps, did you get their names and the date/time you spoke with them? I would escalate this issue, even though there is probably no way that an extra Snow White doll will appear in their warehouse at this point. I would keep pressing them to do something to compensate you, and be firm. At worst (or best?), ask for the amount necessary to purchase one of the last 5 dolls from the series (as a gift certificate) in addition to your refund. They can afford it, so don't take no for an answer.

As for the distribution and cancellation process that they implemented with the Designer Snow White doll, they definitely did not appear to process/cancel the orders based on any chronological sequence. Some people who placed orders early reported to still have their orders cancelled, whereas people who ordered a little after 1:00 AM PDT still received a doll.

I'm still waiting for a shipped email notice, I have a feeling my fate will be the same as yours :\

Hi Robyn, did you ever follow up with a service rep about your order, or is it still kind of up in the air? Does the order even show up through their online tracking system? If not, it does not look good...

I talk about this with Moondance and we agree totally with you! A teal accent on all dress,teal jewels and the necklace (NOT That STUPID chestnut purse!)..

Hehe yes, we did

Teal is my favourite colour! Another reason why Pocahontas appeals to me so much- her turquoise necklace

Status
Not open for further replies.