• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
So I'm a little confused on all this because I don't collect a lot of princess things...

I know the pins have been sold and the dolls are selling every Monday online and in Disney Stores, but what happened to all the other merchandise? I decided that I am obsessed with the way Snow White turned out and I REALLY want a coffee mug, scarf, and other things I like with her on it.

When I went to DS.com I saw that they only had a scarf left with Snow White on it. (As well as a long-sleeved tee) What happened to the mugs? Did they sell out too? Does anyone know of any stores in their area that has one that I can purchase at a normal price? I searched on eBay and it's already pretty inflated. :(

Also,

I LOVE the scarf with her on it, but at $69.50 that is a bit over what I should be spending on Disney right now. So if anyone is willing to buy it with a free shipping code I will gladly trade them for it! :D

Any answers are appreciated.

the mugs and journals are only being sold at B&M stores - they will ship so just try calling some of the stores close to you to see if they have them

the mugs and journals are only being sold at B&M stores - they will ship so just try calling some of the stores close to you to see if they have them

Oh! That's hopeful! Thanks.

Anyone local to DLR know if they have any in World of Disney? I might go by later today and check it out.

also EXPO 2011 gives you 15% off (dolls excluded) but for some reason the snow white scarf can't be added to the cart - I just tried the Jasmine one and it comes up $59.07 with the discount

And nevermind, the beautiful scarf can't be added to a cart anyway. :( I'm super bummed.

Thanks for checking! I was able to get my Snow White mug and I have a pending trade for the pin! :D

The only thing left that I need is the SW Scarf that was listed on DS.com but is no longer for sale. Not sure if they actually sold any at all or not. :/

I just did! :) aandersonis just made a post announcing it on the Designer Doll thread. I am so happy! If my doll order goes through, then I will have almost all of the major Designer Snow White featured products, except the scarf. I could not justify the $70 purchase, lovely though it was when it was available. On that thought, as some of you may know, Snow White is my #1 fave, but the merchandise has been oddly unbalanced in Snow White's favor so far, hasn't it? Apart from the all-princess items (doll, mug, journal, note cards, nail polish), she is also featured on: a compact mirror, a scarf, a shirt, and she was one of the 3 princesses featured on the lip gloss. Has anyone heard anything about more stuff being made for future release for the other princesses? I know Robyn would love some more Pocahontas items, and let's face it: Rapunzel should be in the spotlight for this collection due to the whole coronation thing. I guess it's just another Disney merchandizing mystery. I would have thought that new items highlighting the featured princess of the week would have been released on the same day as her doll, but clearly this is not something that Disney is doing.

Was it limited?

They aren't limited in the same sense as the dolls, but there is no telling if Disney will release more. The mugs have resurfaced after selling out at the retail stores, but items sold exclusively online like the scarves have not yet become available again. It's hard to say if the Snow White Compact Mirrors will reappear.

I ordered but not sure if I got it yet. I will save it in case they come out with a Cinderella one. I would trade it for Cinderella. Doubt they'll make one with her though. :-(

Vicki

I'm fairly sure they're Disney Store excluded, so they wouldn't be at WOD.

Yeah I drove down to DTD to redeem my Rewards points and then found out that there is no Designer merchandise at WoD.

The compacts are not limited but I'm surprised the Snow White one went back up for sale. She is the only one I have seen.

Just wish they would re-release the scarf!

Snow White is the only one I want and sadly as I sat in front of the computer to place my order the compact sold out, so if anyone has an extra...I'm still trying to hunt down the pin. Unfortunately for me I do not condone, nor allow myself to pay $1000 for pins and sadly that seems to be the current asking price for the Princess Designer set, but I'd just be happy with the Snow White. Hopefully Disney will get the hint, that people love this new collection and will either produce more of what they've already put out and/or make new stuff. Christmas is just around the corner and they'd make a killing.

Thanks Shiva for the credit. I prolly should have posted it here lol my bad!
I have to say I love the Nail polish definitely happy with that purchase. I'm wearing Ariel on my toes right now :) I'm goingto have a hard time not buying a second set because I like the colors so much!

Does anyone know how much the mugs are in the store?

Individually, they retail for $10.50, but to my knowledge, they also still retail for 2/$14, but you have to buy them in pairs (i.e. you can't buy 3 and expect all of them to be $7 each... two will be $7 each and one will be $10.50). So as you can see, the eBay sellers are making a killing on the mugs, too.

Oh, FYI, people are actually buying the Snow White Compact Mirrors on eBay for $75!

Individually, they retail for $10.50, but to my knowledge, they also still retail for 2/$14, but you have to buy them in pairs (i.e. you can't buy 3 and expect all of them to be $7 each... two will be $7 each and one will be $10.50). So as you can see, the eBay sellers are making a killing on the mugs, too.

Oh, FYI, people are actually buying the Snow White Compact Mirrors on eBay for $75!

Thank you so much! I was trying to figure out if a mug on eBay was worth $14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back