• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Zizzlingers

Disney Princess Zizzlingers

centavo03

~Aladdin is my boyfriend~
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was looking at the vinyls and I remembered a couple years ago I started a collection of the princess zizzlingers that i never got to finish. I have to see which ones I have but did anyone else start collecting them as well? here's a pic of what they were:
zizziglers1.jpg

Thanks!
~Jessi

I have some but I have to find them. But i would love to get hold of the Cinderella and snow white ones! I love the Jasmine in the red outfit!

hi,i have got some of these disney princess figures if you'd like them,i'd like to help your collection.i have seven of them.the ones i have are
#3 ariel,
#12 mulan,
#2 cinderella,
#15 ariel & flounder,
#6 jasmine,
#8 belle,
#21 cinderella.

please pm me and let me know if you'd like them or not.i collect any disney things of anything or any disney pins so please offer for anything for them,thanks from sabrina.

cetavo03,glad i could help with the two cinderella ones,i'll pm you back,thanks for trading.

nursek8,thanks for trading for my two little mermaid ones,i'll pm you back.

i still have the mulan,belle and jasmine figures that i mentioned if anyone wants them,so please let me know,thanks from sabrina.

hi,i have got some of these disney princess figures if you'd like them,i'd like to help your collection.i have seven of them.the ones i have are
#3 ariel,
#12 mulan,
#2 cinderella,
#15 ariel & flounder,
#6 jasmine,
#8 belle,
#21 cinderella.

please pm me and let me know if you'd like them or not.i collect any disney things of anything or any disney pins so please offer for anything for them,thanks from sabrina.

I have been collecting them also but could really use your help with no. 3 Ariel, No. 12 Mulan no. 6 Jasmine and no. 21 Cinderella. Do u still have these princess Zizzlingers?

Back