• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Zizzlingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Zizzlingers

Esmeralda

Dancing Queen
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone else collect these when they came out a few years ago? (They also did Pixar and Marvel) It was basically a bath bomb with 2-3 figures inside. I have all but peasant Cinderella but I'm disappointed they never made a series 2. Especially since series 1 had Esmeralda and so many costume variants.

7867953_sa.jpg;maxHeight=500;maxWidth=500

1db106e8de8ceda34de960fe6d22c17c.jpg

My oldest and most special Disney collection is my zizzlingers! Just completed the set last year again after foolishly giving away 2 Mulans, Pocahontas, and peasent Cinderella in the early 00's.

My oldest and most special Disney collection is my zizzlingers! Just completed the set last year again after foolishly giving away 2 Mulans, Pocahontas, and peasent Cinderella in the early 00's.

I'm so glad you completed the set! I too shall complete mine one day. I have a few extra to trade, just gotta find someone to trade with. Or hit ebay. But it'll be worth it.

I'm so glad you completed the set! I too shall complete mine one day. I have a few extra to trade, just gotta find someone to trade with. Or hit ebay. But it'll be worth it.

I hope you are able to complete your set soon! It will be so worth it. I had mine on a tiny shelf for ages, but I'm thinking I need a new display, like those shadow boxes with the small compartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back