• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Shopping closed for maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Shopping closed for maintenance?

suzanneb

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I wanted to check out the site and I found:

"Sorry we missed you"
"DisneyStore.com is temporarily closed while we make improvements to the site, but please come back and try again soon"
BOOOOOOOOOOOO- Im not a happy camper!!!​

well, I hope they fix it soon......
Boo on them for their crappy new site. I've hated it from the beginning, find absolutely NOTHING about it that is better for me!

well I'm logged in now, but I can't get anything into my cart!!! I click on an item, and Mickey pops up to say my cart is empty...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well I'm logged in now, but I can't get anything into my cart!!! I click on an item, and Mickey pops up to say my cart is empty...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They been having problems since last night. I heard if you add items it won't show up in your cart but if you click checkout, it will show up there. I bought a pin set last night but never tried to view my cart, just went straight to checkout. Remember to use eBates today, cash back is 10% today!!

Last edited:
yes, you're right, Luvsulley, all was in the cart when I clicked checkout.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back