• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Sketchbook Ornament Set - THEY'RE HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Sketchbook Ornament Set - THEY'RE HERE!!!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hi, everyone! I have an entirely Alice in Wonderland Christmas tree, so I "had" to buy the DS 30th Anniversary Sketchbook Ornament Set to get the Cheshire Cat ornament, ha. I don't need or want the other ornaments in the set, so I thought I'd offer them up at cost to people who also want one or two from the set but don't want to buy the whole set. I'm calling it a co-op so people understand what I'm doing, but I've already ordered the set, so that's not contingent on "filling" the co-op.

The set with NJ sales tax (yay, free shipping on $50 or more!) totaled $64.15. There are 8 ornaments in the set, so each is $8; however, I'll tack on $1 to cover PayPal fees and stuff. Shipping will be actual cost, based on your location and how many ornaments you want. (I will ship economically to keep costs down, but I always package carefully and use almost as much packing tape as Judy [TiggerMickey], ha ha ha.)

Here's what's available:

Pooh - Poohkat53 - SHIPPED
Jiminy Cricket - snwwht85 - SHIPPED
Mickey - Judy (tiggermickey)- SHIPPED
Tinkerbell - Judy (tiggermickey) - SHIPPED
Snow White - Judy (tiggermickey) - SHIPPED
Chip - tinawap - SHIPPED
Dale - tinawap - SHIPPED

Again, the ornaments will be $9 each plus actual shipping costs, paid as goods through PayPal.

Please comment and PM if you're interested! Payment will not be due until I have the set in hand and photos of the actual ornaments will be provided upon request at that time.

Thanks for looking, and happy 30th anniversary, Disney Store!

Last edited:
I had to go ahead and buy a set, because I'm sure once they sell out, people will want $60 just for the Cheshire Cat. HA. KISS MY GRITS! I like him a lot more for $8, even if it takes a while to find good homes for the others! :D

Well darn it ,Cheshire cat is takin ,I would love Mickey and tinkerbell

I would have to chat with you before pymt though

OooOooOoo that sounds so sinister, Judy! Like when my boss says, "Can we have a chat?" and I think, "No. No, let's not." Ha ha ha.

Do you want me to put you down for first priority on them? :)

I love the stylization of her face, but what is she doing with her hand?

"You must be at least this tall to ride this ride."

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout!"

I think she's waving as the Dwarfs leave for the mine. Like, "Bye-bye, little men, off to work you go!"

But your explanations are way better. :rofl:

Update: I got the shipping notification for the ornament set; it should arrive by the middle of next week. I'll take pix so you can each see what you are actually buying. :)

Has Snow White been takin yet? If not I will grab her ,just contact me about pymt

She's all yours, Judy! I'll update the list.

What I will do is send everyone pictures of their actual ornaments when they arrive, and get zip codes/postcodes so I can calculate shipping. And then I'll send each of you a PM with payment info. :)

THEY'RE HERE! :D

Never mind that the tracking finally updated and said they'd arrive tomorrow, ha. They appeared on our doorstep this morning.

Photos can be found here:

https://goo.gl/photos/AVsdU1ngoxhNnNQu7

I'll work on PM-ing folks in case they don't check this thread. Please send me your zip or post code, and I'll work on shipping estimates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back