• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Angus plush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Angus plush

epcotfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here and I just wanted to ask a question. I recently saw a picture of a Brave Angus plush that the Disney Store is supposed to have soon. Does anyone know when it is supposed to be available for purchase online here in the US?

The rumour is that more Brave items will be in stores the week the film is released, so I am asuming the plush Angus will most likley be one of them ;o)

Yes the Brave merch is trickling in our stores each week. It is going to be in stores soon. I can't remember the date but I saw we had a huge floor move at the end of this month and I saw a bunch of Brave cubs plush and Brave mugs and vinylmation in the back.

I saw some Brave merchandise at the Times Square Disney Store last weekend. I only remember seeing the Merida plush for certain but there was more stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back