• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Store - “Canada Day”, Duke Caboom key (Sept 5)

Auction Ended: Disney Store - “Canada Day”, Duke Caboom key (Sept 5)

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Up for auction is this Disney Store Canada Key
Bids will be accepted until September 5, 2020 @ 9pm MST

I was able to get an extra key and thought an auction would give someone on the forum an opportunity to own one of these beauties. They’re sold out here, not sure about other places in Canada and eBay is simply ridiculous with prices.

932728d20c7d9457a5db79a81b68195a.jpg

My pinpics ID is CanaDaLE

My main wants are:
Pins with books in them or as books
Disneyland only - Piece of History pins
*PTD - Dale Rescue Rangers pin (not listed on pin pins yet)

Just a heads up I live in Canada, please consider this when making a bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@CanaDaLE - are there keys you are looking for to add to your collection?

I will start my bid with pin #138200 - Mickey's Christmas Carol pop-up book. Please note the slight ben in the backing card to the top left hand corner.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
5aba44c98fb2ec3cdb64d1b8c6082102.jpg

This is for starry_solo Is that a new rule when you added the MOD NOTE that you'll have to figure it out because we need to see what it is that you are bidding I have always just listed name of pin and pin pics number for many many years and won a lot of auctions without posting a picture because I too have never been able to figure out sending a picture since the split from pinpics years ago so I just am curious if this is a new rule I cant find it anywhere but i am horrible with technology I stopped having auctions when the split from pinpics meaning when we could no longer have our wants and traders under out usernames I understood it then but not now I dont want to bid on auctions if I am doing it wrong but i have done this the whole time without being told we had to send a picture I appreciate you getting back to me whenever it is convenient for you Thanks William

This is for starry_solo Is that a new rule when you added the MOD NOTE that you'll have to figure it out because we need to see what it is that you are bidding I have always just listed name of pin and pin pics number for many many years and won a lot of auctions without posting a picture because I too have never been able to figure out sending a picture since the split from pinpics years ago so I just am curious if this is a new rule I cant find it anywhere but i am horrible with technology I stopped having auctions when the split from pinpics meaning when we could no longer have our wants and traders under out usernames I understood it then but not now I dont want to bid on auctions if I am doing it wrong but i have done this the whole time without being told we had to send a picture I appreciate you getting back to me whenever it is convenient for you Thanks William
I agree not to tech savvy myself.

I will start my bid with pin #138200 - Mickey's Christmas Carol pop-up book. Please note the slight ben in the backing card to the top left hand corner.

This is my first key - other than the original green one.

I’m okay with whatever you bid. I have to admit I can kind of see the draw to the keys. Do I need another collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will add to my bid pin #133957 - Winnie the Pooh pop-up book.

17fea706d29051c2d8288d5a81a9bdbc.jpg

With pins, it is easy to refer to a Pin Trading Database number or PinPics number. However, as noted in one of the auction rules, the bidder needs to describe any flaws on the pin they are bidding (with the auctioneer being able to ask for pictures of the pin.)

However, with non-pin items, pictures need to be included. How else would people (including the auctioneer) know what you are bidding? A general description of tsum tsum Mickey will lead to a lot of confusion.

Trade auction rules can be found here:
Trade Auction Rules effective January 1, 2018

Yes, there are 22 rules and some of them are paragraphs long :D

Thank you chubs 191 I will see if someone can download one of those and teach me to use one of those I appreciate the help Good luck CanaDaLE on your auction William

Back