• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Pin Releases of Week of 10/17

Disney Store Pin Releases of Week of 10/17

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I thought I might start a thread here, as it looks like we are going to have a repeat of the TinkerBell pin fiasco from 2 weeks ago.

My order is timestamped at 12:22:53 AM PDT (3:22 AM EST), and I am being told that the Tink and Mad Hatter ones were already sold out by that time, thus leaving me with the other 2 only. The only reason I caught it was there was a partial charge on the gift card I used, compared to what I was expecting to be charged, which prompted me to call in and spend 45 minutes on the phone with 3 different supervisors

My order is timestamped: 12:14:26 AM PDT-- hoping i get them. I havent heard/received anything from them (aside from the order confirmation e-mail) thus far.

My order is timestamped: 12:14:26 AM PDT-- hoping i get them. I havent heard/received anything from them (aside from the order confirmation e-mail) thus far.

Give them a call. They told me they usually know around Noon EST whether or not an order is being fulfilled.

Well, as expected, I got the dreaded " We are sorry to inform you that the following merchandise was not available at the time your order was filled." e-mail which makes no sense if they filled orders in the order they were placed.

Time doesn't always matter, but so far it looks like if you got your order in prior to 12:16 you should be good.

P.S. - can we sticky this thread to the top? :)

Time doesn't always matter, but so far it looks like if you got your order in prior to 12:16 you should be good.

P.S. - can we sticky this thread to the top? :)
done -- and a good idea; we will stick the weekly DS store release threads from now on :D

My order just changed to shipped! Yay! Much faster than last week. My Stitch set from last week didn't ship until Thursday I think and I got it on Saturday.

And thanks for the sticky! Very helpful!

Is the total on your order still correct? If they took items off you should see the total drop. As long as it adds up correctly you should be good.

Looks like my card was charged for the full amount just now...hopefully I get an e-mail!

sheesh. i barely received my e-mail right now saying that they were shipped, even though it has been showing as shipped on my account since Tuesday..

got mine today :)

39517520187544226139500.jpg

33920520187524266139500.jpg

Back