• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney store UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney store UK

simonandwendy626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have had enough after an hour of trying I have no pins. There system does not work and I am no longer going to waste my time trying. I am going to stick to Paris pins at least I get them every month and the service they offer is both friendly and professional.

I know this is going to sound like I'm just angry but As far as I'm concern the UK Disney operation is a joke they don't care about there customers and I have repeatedly been telling them so for almost a year. They cant even organize a simply pin release, it appears they have done nothing in the last two weeks to improve there system. And to make it worse I have no chance of getting to a store tomorrow, so I have no chance to get the pins.:rant:

I can't get the Jasmine pin, added Pocahontas to my basket - now the system won't let me pay!

Hi,

I was feeling the same way after the Tangled release, and then again today I experienced problems with the website, and started to feel rather heated about it all. I did finally manage to order though. I had to phone customer services, and I was surprised to discover that they will not take orders over the phone, all orders have to be via the site. What sort of problems did you experience Simon and Wendy?

Last edited:
You have to buy the pins as a guest, dont log in, it will not work. That was the problem with the Tangled release and again today.

Last edited:
Yes that's exactly what happened to me when I was logged in. Customer Services told me I would only be able to buy as a guest, so I logged out and then could buy the pins.

Tried guest payment, was going well until I got this message:

The following items are no longer available and have been removed from your basket:pocahontas Pin

It does seem like the majority of people ordered with no problems, if you look at people's comments on the Facebook group and such. My order went through totally fine, and I was logged on to my account. It's weird that it's worked for some and not for others.

my order went threw fine and i too was logged in.ipaid with paypal with no problems.i used my card last time and had problems,so paypal is deffo the best method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back