• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Vacation Club Pins- Can anyone buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Vacation Club Pins- Can anyone buy?

opaleyes

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I live very close to Disney's Hilton Head Resort. Do you know if I can just walk in and get pins? There aren't any Hilton Head designs that I particularly want, but if it's allowed I could pick some up for others. Would a Vacation Club resort have a gift shop where I could get other Disney pins? I've never been in the resort, but I drive by it often, so I was curious. We thought about getting a room there once, for fun, but upon researching it, it looks to be like any other hotel. Does anyone else live near any of the other DVC locations? What's the pin situation?

There was (maybe still is if someone can confirm) a Pin Trading outlet at Broad Creek Mercantile - this was a couple of years ago! You'd have to get past the security gate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back