• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Wisdom Quote Pins

Disney Wisdom Quote Pins

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking to trade for the Disney Wisdom Quote Pins as follows:

Dumbo: The very things that held you down are going to carry you up & up & up! ~ Timothy Mouse
Mulan: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all! ~ The Emperor of China
Jungle Book: Forget about your worries and your strife! ~ Baloo
Winnie the Pooh: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~ Christopher Robin
Pocahontas: Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. ~ Grandmother Willow

Pictures from Pin Trading Database (for reference):

36532.jpg
37787.jpg

38512.jpg
39514.jpg

40269.jpg

Eventually, I would like to collect one of each of these quotes....

I have a few extra of some of them. I'll check when I get back from Disney

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks!

As a FYI (I probably should update it too, up on the first post) I do prefer to trade for just the quote pins, otherwise I would have bought the sets when they released.

Back