• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)
I ordered this doll from a personal shopper on Monday and am still waiting for it to be shipped. Not very happy with the complete lack of communication. If I don't hear from them soon, I am going to have to file a complaint with Paypal to get my money back. I decided to get her because the price was so reasonable but now I'm actually wishing I had just bought her on eBay. :(

I ordered this doll from a personal shopper on Monday and am still waiting for it to be shipped. Not very happy with the complete lack of communication. If I don't hear from them soon, I am going to have to file a complaint with Paypal to get my money back. I decided to get her because the price was so reasonable but now I'm actually wishing I had just bought her on eBay. :(

I actually did get her on eBay (found a seller who was willing to part with her for close to retail), but the post office is being a hassle. The delivery date hasn't come and gone yet, but as of now, their tracking website hasn't updated in days, still stating that she's on a truck somewhere in transit. Now, I KNOW the driver isn't traveling across the country without sleep, so they have to be stopping somewhere, but the idiots have yet to check in.

I feel the same way, when I got le Cinderella I was so paranoid that I was scammed since the seller wouldn't answer my message s, but it turns out Tue seller had a family emergency so everything turned out fine. I would like to get the new Aurora, but its a shame that she doesn't have a stand, you'd think for a doll of that price they could at least include one.

I feel the same way, when I got le Cinderella I was so paranoid that I was scammed since the seller wouldn't answer my message s, but it turns out Tue seller had a family emergency so everything turned out fine. I would like to get the new Aurora, but its a shame that she doesn't have a stand, you'd think for a doll of that price they could at least include one.

The doll doesn't come with a stand? I didn't know that. :(

Finally got my doll today! So happy I got her. Luckily the doll and the flimsy box survived the journey and arrived without any damage. She's so pretty!:)

Congrats!!!! I caved and had a friend grab me one, too. But the only reason I did is because she ended up being pretty easy to get. I love her box and her design (and her special reason for being released), but I once thought I'd NEVER need 3 LE versions of the same doll. Oh well, she is gorgeous.

(I'm getting sick of that pose now, though. I might have to open her and adjust something things)

Congrats!!!! I caved and had a friend grab me one, too. But the only reason I did is because she ended up being pretty easy to get. I love her box and her design (and her special reason for being released), but I once thought I'd NEVER need 3 LE versions of the same doll. Oh well, she is gorgeous.

(I'm getting sick of that pose now, though. I might have to open her and adjust something things)

Thank you! And congrats to you, too! :) She took forever to ship, but now that she's here, I'm glad I got her from a personal shopper as she was very reasonably priced.

I thought this might be one doll I'd take out of the box, but being that she doesn't have a stand, she's staying where she is for now. At least this box doesn't take up too much room. Haha, yeah, I never thought I'd get yet another LE Aurora doll! But she's worth it. LOL

I thought this might be one doll I'd take out of the box, but being that she doesn't have a stand, she's staying where she is for now.

Yeah, why is parks merch so overpriced? There must be a reason behind it. I mean, to keep her price the same as other LE dolls, they had to cheap out in other ways. In pics, she looks a bit lower quality (hair, fabrics, use of rhinestones, ie. GLITTER instead). Is she on par in person?

Yeah, why is parks merch so overpriced? There must be a reason behind it. I mean, to keep her price the same as other LE dolls, they had to cheap out in other ways. In pics, she looks a bit lower quality (hair, fabrics, use of rhinestones, ie. GLITTER instead). Is she on par in person?

Overall, I'd say no. The doll itself is much the same but without the tinsel in her hair. I think the outfit is cute and appropriate for the anniversary, but nowhere near the luxuriousness and quality of the blue and pink Aurora LE dresses. The box is flimsy and obviously extremely cheap compared to the normal display boxes. I think because of the box and lack of stand alone she should have cost less than the regular LE's but I think they are just taking advantage of it being LE 60th anniversary merch and exclusive to the park. Still, the doll had no problem selling for that price. I'm sure Disney could continue to hike up the prices on these dolls and they'll continue to sell, because we are all such suckers for this stuff. LOL :)

That said, I am still happy I got her. And if you haven't received her yet, I think you will be pleased enough with her.

Last edited:
Finally got my doll today after it was lost by USPS for 6 days. I was starting to panic but she arrived in perfect condition today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back