• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland and DCA park maps!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland and DCA park maps!! :)

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi guys!

So my family just booked our annual So Cal holiday! :) This time my BF is coming and he's never been to either DCA or DLR, so it's my royal duty to make sure we get to Disney as much as possible! :lol:

We are already counting down the days we're so excited! :hsd: To help hold us over til the big trip, we're looking for a DLR local who could pick us up 1 each of the Disneyland and California Adventure park maps (yup, the free ones!) :) I'd be willing to pay for the shipping to the UK, if anyone happens to be around DLR and wouldn't mind doing this little favour for us I'd be really grateful! Post here or PM me if you're willing to help us out! <3

Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^

Oh, how exciting! I hope you have a great trip.

I probably won't be at DLR/DCA again for a few weeks, but I'd be happy to pick you up a couple of maps next time I go, if you don't mind waiting that long.

The park maps are kind of tall, so would you mind if I folded them in half lengthwise to fit in a normal envelope? If that's alright with you, I wouldn't charge you a cent for shipping. Happy to help out! :)

Hey guys! :)

Thanks for all the help so far! We are coming in early June, attending the NBC pin event, and leaving late July! A month or so earlier than the dates we visited this year :)

That website is awesome TheRetroNerd, thanks for pointing us that way! :)

We don't need any more physical maps anymore, but thanks Sora for offering- little acts of kindness like that mean a lot!

Happy Holidays and a New Year guys! You all rock! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back