• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Disneyland Magic 2022 Collection Pins

ISO Disneyland Magic 2022 Collection Pins

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I absolutely love the design of these new pins that were released last week. I am looking to trade at the moment (new house in our future this next month so my husband put me on a tight pin budget until we sell our current house). However, in the future I would be open to purchase.

Looking for all of the pins from the collection. Biggest want from the list is the Mountain pin set.

Want:
Matterhorn
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Mickey and Minnie Carousel jumbo
Jungle Cruise
Tea Cups
Peter Pan
Tink Castle
Tiki Room
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
White Rabbit
Pinocchio
New Orleans
Pirates
Train mini jumbo

I am also interested in the mystery set pins, but the attraction ones are my first priority to snag.

I will try to take update pictures of my traders this week. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! I am sure this will take me quite a while to complete this collection.

Back