• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disneyland Paris Pin Co-op and Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disneyland Paris Pin Co-op and Contact

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was in a DLP Pin co-op with 2 other people. Basically we'd each order pins and have the shipped to the US about once a month from our contact in Paris.

Our contact changed her prices on LE pins so that her pickups for LE pins is over $30 per pin (for pins that retail for 16 euro). Before it had been $20 per pin.

If anyone here has a co-op or contact that I can join that has pins reasonable priced (I don't mind a $1-2 pick up fee, but $10+ is a bit excessive in my book), please let me know.

If it helps, we are willing to do the same thing in reverse, or even do trades US for Paris pins.

Thank you!

Hi,

I would be very happy to help with the open edition pickup. I'm from the UK but I'm at DLP once a month at least and already help with pickups for many people in the US.

The issue you run into though is with limited edition pins in Paris and the way that they are sold. It is a completely different system to how LE pins are released in the US.

Paris LE are low releases... Usually 700 not in the 1000's.

Each release is done on a virtual ticket system which releases the tickets two days before a release day and then again one day before for "last chance" tickets which don't guarantee you a purchase.

Each ticket allows you to buy two pins only and sometimes last chance tickets are limited to one pin only. And you're limited to one ticket on one device.

All of these factors make it really hard to offer pickups for Paris LE as you just don't know whether you'll even be able to buy a pin until two days before. If you want more than two pins then you need to be using multiple devices to try and get multiple tickets or be prepared to trade on the day with other people to gain more pins and in that scenario, the value you sell the pickup at will depend on the value of the pin you traded etc.

I'm very happy to talk about open edition pickups en mass. Obviously a French contact, close to the parks who can go more regularly that I can would probably work best for you but drop me a PM if you'd like to chat more about it

Stewart x

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi,

I would be very happy to help with the open edition pickup. I'm from the UK but I'm at DLP once a month at least and already help with pickups for many people in the US.

The issue you run into though is with limited edition pins in Paris and the way that they are sold. It is a completely different system to how LE pins are released in the US.

Paris LE are low releases... Usually 700 not in the 1000's.

Each release is done on a virtual ticket system which releases the tickets two days before a release day and then again one day before for "last chance" tickets which don't guarantee you a purchase.

Each ticket allows you to buy two pins only and sometimes last chance tickets are limited to one pin only. And you're limited to one ticket on one device.

All of these factors make it really hard to offer pickups for Paris LE as you just don't know whether you'll even be able to buy a pin until two days before. If you want more than two pins then you need to be using multiple devices to try and get multiple tickets or be prepared to trade on the day with other people to gain more pins and in that scenario, the value you sell the pickup at will depend on the value of the pin you traded etc.

I'm very happy to talk about open edition pickups en mass. Obviously a French contact, close to the parks who can go more regularly that I can would probably work best for you but drop me a PM if you'd like to chat more about it

Stewart x

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Wow, this was very informative lol

I can also vouch for Stewart as a great pin friend to have! He’s helped me out with DLP pickups a few times now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this was very informative lol

I can also vouch for Stewart as a great pin friend to have! He’s helped me out with DLP pickups a few times now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same
I can vouch for Stewart. He's help me get a lot of pins and I've purchased from him directly for a fair price.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back