• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Photo Scavenger Hunt Game

Disneyland Photo Scavenger Hunt Game

chaboo

Once Upon a Dream....
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is a game that used to be played on the old boards and I thought I would bring it here. Here's how it works:
  • Find the object/location in the picture.
  • Take a picture of yourself in front of it to prove you have found it.
  • Share your pictures on the thread.
  • Whoever posts their pictures with the object first can also post new objects/locations to find.
  • If a long period of time goes by and no one can find the objects, you can ask for a hint from the poster of the picture.
Some rules to keep in mind:
  • These locations or objects must be found at either Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure.
  • The objects/locations must be unique and one of a kind. For example, you can take a picture of a door that has many similar looking doors but there has to be something unique (and not impossible to see) about the design to be able to set it apart from the other doors.
  • Please do not post a picture of something found within a ride. That would be too hard and possibly dangerous to find and get a picture of while the ride is moving.
  • Do not post a picture of something that could potentially limit people from seeing it. For example, do not post a picture of something found in a women's bathroom, or in the queue for the disabled. It can be hard to spot but please have it be in a location that anyone in the park can potentially find.
  • Please be safe and careful when taking the pictures and don't do anything against Disney policies to obtain the picture.
  • Have fun and make it challenging!

Ok, here are the first pictures to find:
DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0695-1.jpg

DSCF0692-1.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

Hey Ashley!
Thanks for re-starting the game.
And just before I re-new our AP's, what great timing you have!

We'll see just how rusty I am tomorrow..........

Randy

We just got home, had a great day w/ our new passes!
We found all 4 and will post pix in the morning.........................

Hi Randy, sorry I havent gone to the park much lately, i was there for a few hours thursday but want thinking of the game. I was thinking of how much i was going to miss my dlr afternoon buddy when she moves away from me in less than a month. i can post a few if you want lol.

Hi Randy, sorry I havent gone to the park much lately, i was there for a few hours thursday but want thinking of the game. I was thinking of how much i was going to miss my dlr afternoon buddy when she moves away from me in less than a month. i can post a few if you want lol.

Sigh...
I hear ya, now that I have passes again, she leaves the country for the Island Paradise.....................................Sigh

Sure, I'd appreciate some of your pix to find, Post away!!!!

Sorry Randy, I haven't been down to the park lately. I think I'll be able to start playing the game more in November. I haven't forgotten about it!!!

Is nobody playing?
Ashley?
Katy?
Buehler?
Come on guys, I'm going Sunday and need new pix to find!!!

I can help play too but I can't afford to renew my pass for another check or two.

I can help play too but I can't afford to renew my pass for another check or two.

Sorry Randy, I haven't been down to the park lately. I think I'll be able to start playing the game more in November. I haven't forgotten about it!!!

Glad to hear you guys will be back at it at some point, I was worried!

Gillian - I feel your pain, "been there not renewed that" for what seemed like a lifetime!

Ashley - Looking forward to your return to the game in November!

Katy - :-(

You think if I post some "seed" pictures from the old game it might generate some interest?
I could post up the killer "Blue Door", but that might turn them away..........

Last edited:

Anyone playing?
We're going on Tuesday Jan 3rd, Katy, can you post some new pictures?

Below are some pictures from the old game, maybe they will generate some interest.
A
ll are located in DL none from DCA this time around, any takers???

These are pretty easy

Mystery 6.jpg

Michelle2.jpg

Michelle Nov6.jpg

This one was rather difficult for some

DL Mystery Pix 003.jpg

And these are also easy

Mystery 10.jpg

DL 17 May 2009 Mystery1.jpg

:bowdown: great idea -- I haven't been to the parks in a few months, but I always take my camera and i'll try to remember this next time i go (hopefully soon).

Back