• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Disneyland Pin Trading returns

DLR Disneyland Pin Trading returns

GuruGuy128

DPF Nut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tradition of pin trading has returned to Disneyland following the same guidelines as its Florida counterpart.

Here's one of the many pin boards setup. This is at Pin Traders

Disney-Pin-Trading-Returns-at-Disneyland-June-2021.jpeg

On FB, I saw a couple other boards/experiences posted, but they didn't say where. One was a set of 12 drawers with a picture of a character on it. Someone asked where and the answer was "on Main Street somewhere." So hopefully, whenever someone goes they will be able to put together a list.

I think we're going to DL at the end of September, I need all the tricks by then.

If anyone goes to the Land and sees any other boards out or see a post. Feel free to share, remember to credit the original poster

Back