• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 10/24

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for the list :) nice and organized, too! :clap:

Hi :)

I've actually been thinking about the Jessica's as I wasn't overly thrilled with them either when I first saw them. But, they are really starting to grow on me. I think the problem is that before we would just get images, and once they were up, that was it. But now, we are seeing the names of the pins first without images which gives us time to speculate and ponder what they may look like. I think that is a big reason people didn't like the Jessica's at first, they didn't match what they had built up in their head.

I actually Love the Esmerelda and I really like the Jasmine too. The Tink is growing on me, although I still don't like the yellow dust and her head is a tad small....and the Hatter....well....I still think she was drinking the Kool-Aid there....

....and the Hatter....well....I still think she was drinking the Kool-Aid there....
:rofl:

I picked up a set of the jessica pins. let's hope I made it

and...regarding this hot topic....we're currently working on something that's gonna be huge ;)

XX/XX Compact Series - Tink
XX/XX Compact Series - Rapunzel
XX/XX Compact Series - Tiana

Pictures are available on these(adding -1 at the end shows you the inside).

Happy to see you here! Can we keep the direct links to DS shopping here even after we have the pics? Having the links worked really great for me this morning when getting the Pumpkin set and Jessica pins. The pics are good, but the DS links are really great when you are groping around at 3am!

Last edited:
Happy to see you here! Can we keep the direct links to DS shopping here even after we have the pics? Having the links worked really great for me this morning when getting the Pumpkin set and Jessica pins. The pics are good, but the DS links are really great when you are groping around at 3am!
definitely. We're still on the lookout for new DS pin data, and I feel like the store links are a better way to go, exactly for the reason you stated -- that's normally how i check up on the status of pins as they are released -- clicking a link directly to the item in the store is much easier :D

XX/XX Compact Series - Tink
XX/XX Compact Series - Rapunzel
XX/XX Compact Series - Tiana

Pictures are available on these(adding -1 at the end shows you the inside).
ooh; awesome -- just the other day they weren't showing any, must have been added pretty recently.

The last 2 Mystery Sleigh pictures are showing, and there is an interesting assortment of characters:
# Mickey Mouse with Chip an' Dale LE 500
# Baloo and King Louie LE 450
# Goofy LE 400
# Winnie the Pooh, Bambi, Thumper, Pongo and Scat Cat LE 250
# Alice, Cheshire Cat, Lady, Tramp, Robin Hood and Little John LE 225
# Donald Duck and Pluto LE 100
# Pinocchio, Mad Hatter, Tinker Bell and Dumbo LE 50
# Seven Dwarfs LE 25

Jumping for joy the Robin Hood is 225 and not 25. The 50 should prove to be interesting....

Im not keen on the Pave pins, they look a bit meh to me if Im honest. Really glad no UP pins in the Joy set or the Nutcrackers XD

just need to see the halloween train set now to have the all clear :p

I wonder why the Tink pins have no pics yet. There is only one more Monday (this one) before Halloween

I wonder why the Tink pins have no pics yet. There is only one more Monday (this one) before Halloween

That is kind of strange. You are right, just one more Monday left.

I hope the pins are attractive. I am very interested in the Tinker Bell as Lilo pin.

Ive got my seller I buy from ebay to save me Tink as Maleficent and Queen of hearts as Id never be quick enough to buy those XD so cant wait to see what they look like (even though there are traders for Paris)

Will pics of those darn Tinks ever show up? Here is this week's thread for DisneyStore.com's new pin releases. :)

[10/25 Update]

DisneyStore.com's newest releases:

• picsp.png
    Halloween Train Set (6 pins) Additional views: 1, 2, 3
  • picsp.png
    Maleficent Set (2 pins) Additional views: 1, 2, 3
  • picsp.png
    Nightmare Before Christmas Set (6 pins) Additional views: 1, 2, 3

Oh wow midnight PST so thats 3 am est looks like im in for a long night lol

See, I am lucky, I have to be at work by 3:45 AM EST so I am up anyway at that time in the morning

Edit: I am not liking what the site is doing right now, the categories are all jumbled up so that is going to make tomorrow even more of a nightmare

Last edited:
I like the fact pins are released at midnight or 3am as its 8am-8.30am for me in Ireland so I dont have to wait up if Im going to buy any new pins XD

Yikes! The Fantasia 70th Anniversary Pin is already sold out. 0__o

~Marilyn

Edit: Oh hah! After reading into the thread a little bit, I saw someone mention that the "Sold Out" signs are placeholders. I'm SO looking forward to the Fantasia pin. I hope I'm able to snag it tomorrow morning. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back