• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/21

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Well, I have not seen thejessta online in a while, and since the new pin madness starts in a little under 12 hours, I thought I would start this week's thread.

Enjoy, discuss, and I hope all the pins I want come out tomorrow!:wavey::anxious:

Per TheJessta in the Sneak Peak Thread:

[11/22 Update]
The following pins are now available for purchase on disneystore.com:

Advent Set 4 (6 pins)
picsp.png

• Available pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4
Advent Set 3 (6 pins)
picsp.png

• Available pictures: 1, 2, 3
Advent Set 2 (6 pins)
picsp.png

• Available pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4
Advent Set 1 (6 pins)
picsp.png

• Available pictures: 1, 2

Last edited:
4 Advent sets right now. For those trying to get the free shipping, an Advent Set and the Fantasia pin puts you right over $75

Disney has really changed their pin release strategy. We don't see much of the one pin set & six individual pins released each week anymore!

It was a very dissapointing morning for me at 3 AM. I was really hoping that the nutcracker would come out and instead, they released all four Advent sets at the same time. If anyone has Steve Miller's email send him a question about why they aren't releasing individual pins and sets at the same time anymore and why everything is so late. I think it's a Chinese conspicary to drive pin collectors insane and we will take over the country:) Then we could force Disney to make the pins in the US and maybe get them on time.

I don't think that the Tink as set is coming out this year. Too many Christmas pins left and Pave pins usually sell well at the Holidays. What a mess.

Disney - get with the plan!!!

It was a very dissapointing morning for me at 3 AM. I was really hoping that the nutcracker would come out and instead, they released all four Advent sets at the same time.

I think there's a logical reason behind releasing all the advent pins at the same time. If you look at the pictures, there are doors on the covers. I was wondering about that earlier, but now I understand their meaning. If you order four six pin sets = 24 pin Christmas calender! They had to release them now for people to get them in time for December.

Now, If Disney had been clever, they would have started releasing them earlier and marketed them as a calender, but at least this explains some things about their strategy. Or at least it makes me think they have a strategy!

I think there's a logical reason behind releasing all the advent pins at the same time. If you look at the pictures, there are doors on the covers. I was wondering about that earlier, but now I understand their meaning. If you order four six pin sets = 24 pin Christmas calender! They had to release them now for people to get them in time for December.

Now, If Disney had been clever, they would have started releasing them earlier and marketed them as a calender, but at least this explains some things about their strategy. Or at least it makes me think they have a strategy!
:eek:

BRILLIANT!!

Hahaha, yes. Their strategy is to make you buy all 4 of them and open the pins one at a time for each day in December until Christmas. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford all of them, so they can only count however many days' worth of pins they do buy ;)

If anyone has Steve Miller's email send him a question about why they aren't releasing individual pins and sets at the same time anymore and why everything is so late.
I think Steven Miller works for parks merchandise. I don't think he deals with online stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back